- Excellent program for all ages
- Friendly, professional, and a motivator. Leslie's style of training is encouraging, and her intuitive and evaluative eye helps provide a competent training that feels as she is personally invested in her client. There is a genuine intelligence behind her work that is seldom found.
- Leslie is truly the best! her knowledge and concerns exceed all expectations!
- Leslie is a body mechanic & body artist. There are places I didn't even know existed that needed and got a lot of attention and help. A uniquely intimate atmosphere.
- Leslie is fabulous. she is a great pilates instructor. her studio is fun and has a great view to look at while she teaches you. and (this is my favorite part) she has the cutest dogs ever. so you get the dog therapy along with the one on one attention of leslie and her skilled pilates instruction.
Leslie is a compassionate and knowledgeable Pilates practitioner. I highly recommend her.
- Caring instructor who is truly an expert
- Intimate setting.
- GREAT results!
- Leslie is an amazing, compassionate teacher.
- Instructor is well informed in body mechanics and ergonomics, excellent strength training, personalized program for your needs and health issues.
- Leslie is wonderful! Her teaching methods are so advanced and she really understands my needs - unlike those dreadful East Coast "Pure Pilates" drill sergeants I started off with...
- Leslie is great, SF Pilates is fun and rewarding. I have been a client for 3 years. It is the best!